Noise from the Outdoor unit of Samsung Split Air Conditioner.
Noise from the outdoor unit in Samsung Split Air Conditioner can occur due to various reasons. It is necessary to approach to this problem in a systematic way.
Follow the below steps:
● Plug out the outdoor unit and plug in again after 30 seconds.
● Make sure that no obstacle is in front of inlet of the outdoor unit.The noise can occur if the obstacle is contacting the fan of the outdoor unit.
● Make sure that the outdoor unit is levelled and installed on the flat place.If the outdoor unit is not levelled and the installed place is not flat, noise can occur because of vibration during operation.
● If there is sound of water flowing from the product then its a normal condition, a little water flowing sound can occur due to operation of Air-Conditioner.
● There can be a bolt that is loosen which can generate sound. If you see a loosen bolt , Please fasten the bolt.
NOTE: Do not insert fingers, other foreign substances in the inlet or outlet of the product.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .