Preventing Water leakage from Samsung Top Loader Washing Machine
Don't panic when your Samsung Top Loader Washing machine starts leaking water all over the floor! You can usually fix the problem yourself.
Rectifying the leakage :
- The first step is to locate the source of the leak. Empty the washing machine, move it away from the wall and start the fill cycle.
- Look for drips around the water supply hose connection at the back of the machine while it fills with water.
- Shut off the water and replace any old, heavily corroded or rusted hoses with new ones (photo). If the hoses are in good shape, replace the internal washers only as shown below.
- Make sure the door is firmly closed.
- Make sure the hose connections are tight. Below picture shows how to tightly connect the water supply hose with the water inlet.
- Make sure the end of a drain hose is correctly inserted and secured to drain facility as shown in two pictures below.
- Avoid overloading of clothes in the Washing machine.
- Use highly efficienct detergent to prevent over suds. The use of less efficient detergents will cause over suds and water leaks from the door, detergent drawer or from back of the washing machine.
- Make sure the washing machine is levelled properly on the floor.
Note: If you are still facing the issue, you can arrange an engineer visit by raising online request through Request service option in support tab. You can also call 1800 40 7267864 (Toll Free in India) or Chat with Us for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .