Smart saver mode in Air-Conditioner
● Smart saver is the function in the air-conditioner which set the temperature range limit to help you save energy while the air conditioner is operating in Cool mode.
● It makes the roomcool at a temperature of about 24 to 30 C.
● If the air-conditioner runs on smart saver mode then it saves the power consumption.
● In this mode, the compressor maintain the default fixed temperature that time the compressor and fan both shuts off automatically.
Activate Smart Saver mode: Press the Smart Saver button on the remote control to activate it while the air conditioner is operating in Cool mode.
Deactivate Smart Saver mode: Press the Smart Saver button once again to deactivate it.
- Smart Saving function is only available in Cool mode.
- When Smart Saving function is activated, temperature range will be limited to 26°C~30°C.
- If the desired temperature is lower than 26°C, turn off the Smart saving function by pressing the Smart Saver button again.
- Temperature/Fan speed can also be adjusted.
- Air flow can be adjusted manually.
- When the Smart Saver function is activated, pressing Mode button will automatically cancel the function.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .