Smart saver mode in Air-Conditioner
● Smart saver is the function in the air-conditioner with the help of which there is less energy usage.
● It makes the room cool at a temperature of about 24 to 30 C.
● If the air-conditioner runs on smart saver mode then it saves the power consumption.
● In this mode, the compressor maintain the default fixed temperature that time the compressor and fan both shuts off automatically.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .