What are the materials suitable for Microwave Cooking?
In order to be used in a microwave oven, the containers must be of a material, which allows microwave to pass through it to the food. The materials fit for are as follows :
● China and pottery, ovenproof glass and glass ceramic dishes are perfectly suitable for microwave cooking.
● However, fine bone china and ordinary glass should be used for short periods only, as they would crack with excessive heat.
● Paper cups, cartons, cling films and thermo plastics are suitable for microwave cooking.
● Metal or foil containers should never be used as these reflect the microwaves.
● Melamine ware also tends to crack when heated.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .