What are the Safety Tips to handle a Washing Machine?
● Before cleaning or carrying out maintenance, unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet or set the (On/Off) button to Off.
● Make sure that the pockets of all clothing to be washed are empty. Hard, sharp objects, such as coins, safety pins, nails, screws, or stones can cause extensive damage to the appliance.
● Always unplug the appliance and turn off the water after use.
● Before you open the door of the appliance, check that the water has drained. Do not open the door if you can still see water.
● Pets and small children may climb into the appliance. Check the appliance before each use.
● The glass door becomes very hot during the washing cycle. Keep children away from the appliance while it is in use.
● Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself. Repairs made by inexperienced or unqualified persons may cause injury and/or make more serious repairs to the appliance necessary.
● If the plug (power supply cord) is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similar qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
● This appliance should only be serviced by an authorized service center, and only genuine spare parts should be used.
● If this appliance is supplied from a cord extension set or an electrical portable outlet device, the cord extension set or electrical portable outlet device must be positioned so that it is not subject to splashing or ingress of moisture. Additionally, the cord extension set or electrical portable out let device must be of a current rating suitable for the appliance.
● This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons unless they have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure that they can use the appliance safely.Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
● This appliance has to be connected to the plug endurable to proper power consumption.
● This appliance has to be positioned so that the plug is accessible after installation.
● Do not use processed water containing oil, cream or lotion, which is usually found in skin-care shops or massage clinics. Otherwise this will cause the packing to be deformed, which causes a malfunction or water leak.
● A stainless washing tube does not usually rust. However if some metal such as a hair pin is left in the tube for an extended time, the tube could rust. Do not leave water or bleach containing chlorine in the tube for an extended period of time. Do not regularly use or leave water containing iron in the tube for an extended period of time. If rust starts appearing on the surface of the tube, apply a cleansing agent (neutral) to the surface and use a sponge or soft cloth to clean it. (Under no circumstances use a metal brush)
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.