What is a Dry Mode in an Air-Conditioner
What is Dry mode
● It is the function which is used during the rainy days as during rainy days moisture level is very high and this mode keeps the room atmosphere cool and dry by making the air dry.
● The air-conditioner in dry mode acts as a dehumidifier by removing moisture from the indoor air.
● Dry air mode refreshes air in humid climate.
● To maximise the dehumidification capacity during the dry operation, the air-conditioner can function at low or high temperatures than the set temperature.
How to set the dry mode
● Press the Mode button to set the operating mode.
● Each time you press the mode button, the mode will change in order of Auto, cool , dry and fan.
Difference of Cool and Dry mode
- In Cool mode temp can be adjusted between 16 C to 30 C while in Dry mode temp can be adjusted to 18 C to 30 C
- Fan Speed can be adjusted in Cool Mode only.