What is a Dry Mode in an Air-Conditioner
AST18-Dry mode :
● This is the function which is used during the rainy days when the moisture level is very high this mode makes air dry and keep the room atmosphere cool and dry .
● The air-conditioner in dry mode acts as a dehumidifier by removing moisture from the indoor air.
● Dry air makes the air feel refeshing in humid climate.
● To maximise the dehumidification capacity during the dry operation , the air-conditioner could be operating at low or high temperatures than the remote controller set temperature.
How to set the dry mode :
● Press the Mode button to set the operating mode.
● Each time you press the mode button, the mode will change in order of Auto, cool , dry and fan.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.