What is BTU?
● BTU stands for British Thermal Unit.
● It is the industry standard unit of measurement for heat quantity.
● 1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of water at its maximum density by 1 degree Fahrenheit:
● 1 BTU is 0.293 watts (0.29296875)
● 1 watt is 3.412 BTU
● 1 US gallon of propane provides 92,000 BTU
● 1 cubic foot of natural gas provides 1,000 BTU
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.