What is the procedure to clean the refrigerator?
To reduce the smell from both compartments
● Clean the accessories with a mild detergent and then wipe with a dry cloth.
● After washing the accessories, make sure that they are dry before using them again.
● Wipe the digital panel and display panel with a clean cloth.
● The surface of doors, handles and cabinets should be cleaned with a mild detergent such as vinegar Byte®.
Warning: Do not use benzene, thinner or bleach for cleaning. It may cause a fire.
Warning: Do not spray water directly on the surface of the refrigerator while cleaning. It may cause a death by an electric shock.
● If the exterior part of the refrigerator is stainless steel, it should be polished once or twice a year.
● Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust once or twice a year.
4. Ice and Water Dispenser
● Use a damp cloth to clean the ice and water dispenser. Then wipe it out with a dry cloth.
● To keep drainage grid dry, do not touch ice and water dispenser.
5. Rubber Door Seals
● If the rubber door seals are dirty, the door will not close properly and the refrigerator will not be able to function efficiently. Clean the doors with a mild detergent and damp cloth. Then wipe with a dry cloth.
● Try using a wooden skewer or chopstick wrapped in a small cloth to clean between the grooves.
6. Stainless Steel Finish
● The best way to clean the stainless steel finish of your appliance is: with a stainless steel cleaner or polish which can be sold as a liquid, paste or foam. Use soft, clean rags, do not use brushes or scouring pads.
● Glass cleaner can leave streaks on the stainless steel finish. Harsher chemicals (benzene, thinner, bleach, alcohol, acetone, ammonia) can erode the protective coating that is applied to the surface and could cause an electric shock.
● Do not spray water or cleaner directly on the surface, instead apply a small amount of cleaner on the rag and then clean the surface.
Do not use any chemical based liquid cleaning agent in side the unit.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .