What is Wool Course function in a Washing Machine?
● Wool course should be used when the clothes that needs to be washed are woolen.
Steps to follow :
a). Press the Power button to "ON".
b). Press the Course select four times.
c). Press the START/HOLD button.
● Washing,rinsing, and spinning follow.
● If you want to pause, press the START/HOLD button again. You can change the course when paused.
d). Close the lid.
● Do not use water above 30˚C for WOOL washing.
● Refer to the tag attached on the clothes for washing information.
● Fasten buttons and turn inside out before washing.
● Use the detergent indicated in the laundry.
● When the degree of dirt is extreme, soak the laundry in warm water for about 10 minutes before pressing the WOOL course button in order to enhance washing efficiency.
● In the Wool course, the Silver Wash course does not work as it could damage the washed items.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .