What is Wool Course function in a Washing Machine?
● Wool course should be used when the clothes that needs to be washed are woolen.
Steps to follow :
a). Press the Power button to "ON".
b). Press the Course select four times.
c). Press the START/HOLD button.
● Washing,rinsing, and spinning follow.
● If you want to pause, press the START/HOLD button again. You can change the course when paused.
d). Close the lid.
● Do not use water above 30˚C for WOOL washing.
● Refer to the tag attached on the clothes for washing information.
● Fasten buttons and turn inside out before washing.
● Use the detergent indicated in the laundry.
● When the degree of dirt is extreme, soak the laundry in warm water for about 10 minutes before pressing the WOOL course button in order to enhance washing efficiency.
● In the Wool course, the Silver Wash course does not work as it could damage the washed items.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.