What to do when there is Dent/Scratch on Samsung Refrigerator?
You might witness Dent/Scratch in Samsung Refrigerator . There might be several steps that you can perform in order to curb the issue. But before that you need to know what was the origin of the problem. Please follow the below information:
● If the part was damaged because of fault from your end.
● If the part was damaged because of customer's fault after purchase, a service fee can be charged for repairing the part.
● We recommend you to use the refrigerator in current condition, if there is no functional problem.
● If the part was damaged not from your end.
● You can opt to continue using the Refrigerator if there are no functional problems even if the part was scratched or a little damaged.
● However, if you want the part to be changed, a service engineer will visit you and change the part to the new part.
● Also, a service fee can be charged, if the problem is caused from customer's fault through the engineer checking.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .