Why Water leaks from the Indoor unit of Samsung Split Air-Conditioner?
Water leakage in Samsung Split Air-Conditioner might be due to Improper drain hose condition, Drain Pipe/ Drain hose blockage or Improper Slope.
● Switch off the unit from MCB (Circuit breaker) or Remove power plug from the socket.
● Start collecting the water in a bucket while water drips.
● Drain pipe may not be fixed in slope; if yes, please fix it's slope position.
● For rest of the reasons an Engineer visit is required.
● Kindly raise Service Request for an engineer visit who will fix the issue. Online Service Request can be raised by below mentioned link.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .