Charging your smartphone or tablet
Please note: you can charge your device through the USB ports on a laptop or PC. If charging this way, your device will charge more slowly than usual. For the fastest charging times, make sure to charge with a wall socket
Please note: Adaptive Fast Charging is only available on certain devices. The feature launched on the S8 and has been included in most devices since. For more information about your device and its specifications visit Samsung Support
- Not all devices have the wireless PowerShare feature. For more inforation about your device and its specifications visit Samsung Support
- Some features may not be available when sharing power.
- PowerSharing will stop if your remaining battery power drops too low.
- The device you are using to charge the other device does not need to be plugged in, but it should have at least 30% charge.
- If you have a cover or accessory on the device, it may affect wireless charging effectiveness. Remove covers for optimum performance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.