Enjoy S Pen Writing Experience with Galaxy S21 Ultra
The one of the most advanced Galaxy Heritage, S Pen is exclusively offered with Galaxy S21 Ultra to provide more precise and useful writing experiences as if it were a real pen in every moment.
First S Pen for the S series
Take advantages of real pen-like writing experience in rate of 120Hz Galaxy S21 Ultra offers. This advanced feature of S Pen lets precise editing of high-resolution videos and photos with S Pen.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged, or the nib may be deformed.
- Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
- If there is a magnet near the device, some S Pen actions, such as tapping the touchscreen, may not work.
- If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Center.
You can jot down notes, translate text, preview links, and more with S Pen on Galaxy S21 Ultra. Air command is a menu that provides S Pen features and quick access to frequently used apps.
To open the Air command panel, hover the S Pen over the screen and press the S Pen button. Alternatively, hover the S Pen over the screen and tap the Air command icon with the S Pen.
If the Air command icon does not appear after you hover the S Pen over the screen, launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features > S Pen, and then tap the Show floating icon switch to activate it.
Drag upwards or downwards on the Air command panel and select a function or app you want.
Available commands with S Pen
S Pen is sold separately
S Pen is with ultra speed latency and yet sold separately to Galaxy S21 Ultra users. S Pen is not included in in-box items, and a S Pen owned by the user or a purchased S Pen can be used. Depending on your preference, you can buy accessories such as Silicone Cover with S Pen or Smart Clear View Cover with S Pen.
① S Pen only
② Silicone Cover with S Pen
③ Smart Clear View Cover with S Pen
- Galaxy S20 Ultra is compatible with S Pen in Galaxy Note and Tab series.
- Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.