Galaxy Fold: Precautions to prevent display damage
There is a special changeable protective layer to prevent main screen of device from damage or scratches.
This protective layer is a part of the display module that reduces the external impact on the main display.
Precautions to prevent display damage are as follows:
- Do not remove the layer. If you remove the protective layer, the main screen will be damaged.
- Do not attach any adhesives such as protectors or stickers.
- Do not place any objects such as cards, coins, or keys on the screen while folding the device. The screen may be damaged.
- Do not place your device near magnetic fields. Magnetic objects such as credit cards, passbooks, access cards, boarding passes, or parking passes may be damaged or disabled by the magnets in the device.
- Please be aware that excessive force or pressure on main screen may result in scratches or damages.