You'll need both your Windows 10 PC and your Samsung Note 10 to link them. The Your Phone app is already installed on your PC if you have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later.
On your PC:
1. In the search box on the taskbar, type your phone and select Your Phone from the results.
2. You’ll be asked to sign into your Microsoft Account.
Now we’ll guide you through the steps to complete the set up process on your Samsung Note 10.
On your Note 10:
1. Swipe downwards from the top of your screen to reveal your Android Notification panel.
2. Tap Link to Windows.
3. Sign in with the same Microsoft Account you’re using on your PC.
4. When prompted, tap to allow permissions.
The name of your Windows 10 PC will appear below Link to Windows when a successful link has been made.