Galaxy TAB S4: Main Features
Below is a list of the main features of Galaxy TAB S4:
• Adapted to your busy life at home and on the go, the refined Galaxy Tab S4 is your ultimate entertainment and multitasking assistant.
• Samsung DeX is available on a Samsung tablet for the first time with Galaxy Tab S4. Get the productivity of a PC with the mobility of a tablet. Multitask simply via an HDMI adapter without a DeX station or DeX pad, and add a keyboard, mouse or monitor for even more efficiency.
• HDMI adapter, keyboard, and monitor sold separately.
• Microsoft Office requires users to purchase licenses.
• Some apps in tablet mode may differ when in Samsung DeX mode.
• Put on your work hat. Galaxy Tab S4 works like a PC with a task bar, multi-window capability and familiar gestures like drag & drop. When you want to have a PC-like experience, just launch Samsung DeX via the on-screen Quick Panel and add an Android-compatible keyboard and mouse.
• Your personal productivity relies on comfort. That’s where Samsung DeX with external monitor comes in. You can keep using the Android user interface on the tablet, with Samsung DeX on a larger screen. Or watch the monitor and use the tablet as a touch pad, digitizer, or touch keyboard.
• The multifunctional S Pen brings numerous productivity tools along with it. Write down new ideas that come to mind before you forget with Screen off memo. Use Live Message to create animated handwritten notes in your conversations. Or translate words and phrases with a swipe of the S Pen's Translate function.
• Galaxy Tab S4 provides an expansive viewing area on a compact device. The 26.72cm (10.5") screen size was made possible from minimized bezels and no top logo or home button. And an improved 16:10 ratio sAMOLED display delivers a more immersive viewing experience when watching your favorite
• Quad Speakers tuned by AKG deliver true-to-life sound. Now you can experience auto rotate stereo output, mastered by the experts at AKG. And Dolby Atmos contributes moving audio technology, enabling 3D surround sound with an added overhead dimension that brings the screen to life.
• Galaxy Tab S4 has a battery capacity of 7,300mAh lasting for up to 16 hours of video playback, so watching your favorite shows or season is now possible. And if your battery does run out, bring it to a full charge in just 200 minutes with fast charging.
• Galaxy Tab S4 now includes iris scanning in addition to face recognition technology. A quick scan of your face or eyes is all that is needed to unlock your device. Even protect private files and apps with defense-grade encryption security using bio-authentication together with Secure Folder.
• Keep your data protected. The defense-grade security platform Samsung Knox is built from the chip up, starting up the instant you turn on your tablet. Multiple layers of real-time security put your data in a secure folder that only you can open, and keep your work and personal things separate.
• Galaxy Tab S4 is LTE enabled allowing you to stay connected always. And with the 64GB internal storage with an additional memory of up to 400 GB through the MicroSD card slot, you have plenty of space to store documents and videos.
• Galaxy Tab S4 turns into a smart home display in its downtime. Daily Board can be set to display your favorite photos while it charges in its stand. Or make it into a helpful assistant that can display not just the current weather forecast, but the current time or your calendar instead.
• Charging Dock POGO sold separately.
• Daily Board use requires Charging Dock POGO or Type C USB.
• Focus on what matters and let Bixby Voice handle the rest. While you control your home appliances through the SmartThings app, Bixby can turn up the air conditioning, control your washing machine, and more.
Note: Available functions and features may vary by country.
• With Bixby Vision, use Live Result to look up information in real-time. Shop for an item you see in a store window, identify landmarks and businesses on the spot, and even translate foreign language signs and menus using the Bixby Vision icon in the camera viewfinder.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .