How to install the SIM or USIM card in Galaxy A8 plus?
Only Nano-SIM cards work with the device. Use caution not to insert the SIM card on position for memory card. Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
NOTE : Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray. Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. For Single SIM models, place the SIM or USIM card on the tray with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
For Dual SIM models, Place the SIM or USIM card on the tray with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
Place the primary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 1 ( 1 )
and the secondary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 2 ( 2 ).
NOTE : Use caution not to insert the SIM card on position for memory card. Doing so can cause damage to the SIM card or device
4. Gently press the SIM or USIM card into the tray to secure it. If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the SIM card may leave or fall out of the tray.
5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
(For Single SIM) (For Dual SIM)
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
• Use only a nano-SIM card.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .