How to take selfie-shot more conveniently in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge provides you the Smart and convenient way of taking Selfies.
Below mentioned are the various options to take Selfies as follows :
● You can tap the screen to take a photo.
● Additionally, tap the sensor on the back of the device to take a photo of yourself.
● Alternatively, you can take a photo using your palm. To use this feature, tap the Settings icon on the front camera preview screen and tap the Gesture control switch to activate it. Then, if you show your palm to the front camera, the device will take a photo after two seconds after recognizing your palm.
● Also, you can set the device to take photos or record videos with your voice commands using the Voice control option. If Voice control is activated, you can say “Smile”, “Cheese”, “Capture”, or “Shoot” to take a photo and can say “Record video.” to record a video. To use the Voice control feature, tap the Settings icon on the front camera preview screen and tap Voice control to activate it.
Related links :
How do I launch Camera quickly
Even though I have set the tracking AF option, tracking a subject may often fail.What’s the problem?
Various Camera modes
Rear Camera mode
Front Camera modes
When taking pictures using the front camera of the Galaxy S6 Edge device, the image on the Edge screen is specially distorted. Is my device faulty?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .