How to Fix Touch Screen problem in Samsung Galaxy Note8?
If you attach a Screen Protector or Optional Accessories to the touchscreen, the touchscreen may not function properly. Especially, some Samsung-Unapproved protector glasses or films only have tapes on the side edges for attachment to device. When you attach such products to the device, protector film or glass may not be in perfect contact with a device and may get loose from the device. This causes that some areas of touchscreen may not recognize touch actions and no respond.
We recommend to use only Samsung-approved accessories and using unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
Additionally, please check the below options.
1. If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen, or if you tap the screen sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
2. The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
3. Restart your device to clear any temporary software bugs.
4. Ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version.
5. If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Related links :
Why Light seems to Reflect from Phone's Corner in Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950FD)?
Why the Light Reflects from Other Position while taking Pictures on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950FD)?
Why the Screen Seems to Tremble When Opening the Picture through Google Photos in Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950FD)?
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.