How to Set up and Use Samsung Pass?
Samsung Pass uses biometric data like your fingerprint or iris to authenticate your identity. Finally, no more memorizing all those different IDs and passwords for each site.
• You must sign into your Samsung account to use Samsung Pass.
• The available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
• Samsung Pass only works with Samsung Internet browser.
1. Navigate to Apps > Settings.
2. Touch Search, and then search for and select Samsung Pass.
3. To review the following information on Samsung pass, touch NEXT.
4. Enter your Samsung account password, and then touch CONFIRM.
5. Samsung Pass requires biometric authentication. Select the
desired biometric authentication and then follow the instructions.
6. After creating a biometric authentication, sign into Samsung
Pass using the biometric.
7. Touch NEXT to complete setting up Samsung Pass and start using its features.
1. Using Samsung Internet, navigate to your favorite website where
you need to sign into your account.
2. After signing into your account, Samsung Pass will ask if you
want to save the account information.
3. To save your account information and sign in by using your
biometrics, select Sign in using biometrics via Samsung Pass and then touch REMEMBER.
4. The next time you sign into the website, all you have to do is
scan your biometrics instead of filling in the account information.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 1.30AM / 7 days a week
For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8.30AM - 8.30PM / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .