How to turn on Maximum Power Saving Mode in Samsung Galaxy S8+?
Extend the battery life by enabling Maximum Power Saving mode.
Navigate to Apps → Settings → Device maintenance → Battery → MAX → APPLY → More options → Turn off maximum power saving mode
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Device maintenance.
4. Touch Battery.
5. To turn on Maximum power saving mode, touch MAX.
6. Review the setting changes and then touch APPLY.
NOTE : To customise the settings, touch CUSTOMISE.
7. To turn off Maximum power saving mode, touch More Options.
8. Tap Turn off Maximum power saving mode.
NOTE : You can also turn off maximum power saving mode by navigating to Settings > Battery > OFF.
CLICK HERE to know how to navigate the Notification panel in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).