How to turn on Maximum Power Saving Mode in Samsung Galaxy S8+?
Extend the battery life by enabling Maximum Power Saving mode.
Navigate to Apps → Settings → Device maintenance → Battery → MAX → APPLY → More options → Turn off maximum power saving mode
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Device maintenance.
4. Touch Battery.
5. To turn on Maximum power saving mode, touch MAX.
6. Review the setting changes and then touch APPLY.
NOTE : To customise the settings, touch CUSTOMISE.
7. To turn off Maximum power saving mode, touch More Options.
8. Tap Turn off Maximum power saving mode.
NOTE : You can also turn off maximum power saving mode by navigating to Settings > Battery > OFF.
CLICK HERE to know how to navigate the Notification panel in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .