Important points before updating to Tizen OS in Samsung Galaxy Gear(SM-V700)
Before installing the Tizen OS in your Samsung Galaxy Gear (SM-V700), you must know the followig important points :
● Once a Galaxy Gear device has been changed to Tizen OS, it cannot be reverted to the previous Android version.
● User can only update to Tizen OS through “KIES” tool.
● Installing Tizen OS will reset all user data on the Galaxy Gear device. You should back up all data like photos, videos, voice recordings before changing the OS. And changing over to Tizen OS will reset all Galaxy Gear settings to default.
● Certain apps are not supported after changing over to Tizen OS.
● For compatibility, Gear Manager application must also be updated after changing to Tizen OS.
● Health feature of updated Gear will be different with Gear2 device because it doesn’t support the HRM.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.