What are the different types of Filter Effects in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom(SM-C101)?
You can use the Filter Effects to take unique photos or videos with Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101). Not all of the following options are available in both still camera and video camera modes. The available options may vary by mode.
Filter effects in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
2. Vignette : This effect applies the retro-looking colours, high contrast, and strong vignette effect of Lomo cameras.
3. Greyscale : This effect makes the image black and white.
4. Sepia : This effect red-shifts the background scenery.
5. Vintage : This effect gives the image a vintage look and feel.
6. Faded colours : This effect fades the colour of the image.
7. Turquoise : This effect applies a soft turquoise colour effect.
8. Tint : This effect applies a colour tint effect.
9. Cartoon : This effect applies a cartoon painting effect.
10. Moody : This effect applies a mono cartoon painting effect.
11. Rugged : This effect applies a rugged effect.
12. Oil pastel : This effect applies an oil painting effect.
13. Fisheye : This effect blackens the edges of the frame and distorts objects to imitate the visual effect of a fisheye lens.
Walkaround of Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101)
Quick Launch in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101)
How to insert Batttery in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101) ?
Know about Photo Suggest Application in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101)?
How to use Photo Suggest Application in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101)?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .