What are the Expert modes available in Samsung Smart Cameras?
Samsung Smart camera provides you with an Expert mode or manual mode for capturing images with the fine-settings tweaks needed from time to time. If you cannot capture the photo with the result you want using Auto mode or Smart modes, you can try using Expert mode.
● Full Manual: All camera settings, except exposure value, can be adjusted separately.
● Program: Use this option to manually set ISO sensitivity or exposure value (EV). The shutter speed and aperture will be set automatically.
● Aperture Priority: Use this option to manually set the aperture level. Shutter speed will be set automatically by the camera.
● Speed Priority: Use this option to manually set the shutter speed. Aperture level will be set automatically.
● Manual Camcorder: Use this option to open up all of the camcorder options available on your camera. When selected, all movie sizes and frame rates will be available from the settings menu.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .