What are the Gallery options available in Samsung Galaxy Camera(EK-GC100)?
When viewing an image in Samsung Galaxy camera, the following icons are available at the top of the screen :
● : Touch to return to the album view in Gallery, or to return to the application you used to open the image.
● : Touch to return to the primary Home screen.
● : Identifies the current image you are viewing in relation to the total number of images in the album.
● : Touch the change player icon to share the media with nearby devices wirelessly. Appears only when a DLNA™-enabled device is nearby.
● : Touch to share the screenshot with AT&T Locker, Bluetooth®, ChatON™, Email, Gmail™, Google+™, Group Play, formerly known as Group Cast, Instagram™, Photo Wizard, Picasa™, or Wi-Fi Direct™.
● : Delete the current image file.
● : Touch the menu icon to access the following options :
● Edit: Edit the image with Photo Wizard or Paper Artist.
● Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the image files in the current folder.
● Favorites: Tag the image as a favorite.
● Face tag: Tag any faces shown in the screenshot.
● Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
● Rotate left
● Rotate right
● Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
● Set as: Set the picture as a Contact photo, Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, or Home and lock screens wallpaper.
● Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
● Print: Print the image to a Samsung wireless printer.
● Rename: Rename the file.
● Scan for nearby devices: Scan for nearby devices you can share with wirelessly.
● Details: Shows technical information about the picture, such as the size.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .