How to modify the Picture Size for Samsung Smart TV?
If the TV programme or video does not fit the screen, follow these steps to modify the picture size:
● 16:9 Standard - Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode
● 4:3 - Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode
● Wide Zoom - Magnify the picture without changing the aspect ratio
● Zoom - Magnify the 16:9 wide picture to fit the screen
● Screen Fit - Use the function to see the full image without any cutoff when HDMI (720p/1080i/1080p), Component (1080i/1080p) or DTV (1080i) signals are input
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .