How to reduce Energy Consumption in Series 6 4K UHD TV(KU6470)?
You can adjust the brightness level of the TV and prevent overheating to reduce overall power consumption.
Press Home Button on Samsung Smart Control → Settings → System → Eco Solution
Pictorial representation to reduce Energy Consumption in your TV is as follows:
a). Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
b). Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
c). Select System.
d). Select Eco Solution.
e). You can turn on the following options to reduce Energy Consumption.
● Eco Sensor : It automatically adjusts the brightness level of the TV according to the ambient light level.
● Energy Saving Mode : It allows you to select a brightness setting from the list.
● Motion Lighting : It adjusts the brightness in response to on-screen movements.
● Auto Power Off : It automatically turns the TV off to prevent overheating when the TV remains on for up to four hours without any user input.
CLICK HERE to know how to prevent Screen Burn in Series 6 4K UHD TV (KU6470).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .