How to Scan the Available Channels in Samsung IDTV?
Please Note: The Broadcasting menu is only available when the Source is set to Live TV. The Broadcasting menu cannot be accessed while you watch TV using a cable box, satellite receiver or from inside any Smart Hub apps.
Press the Source button on your remote control to toggle to the TV input or on newer TVs select the Home button and select Source from the menu, then Live TV.
If you find the TV will not save any channels - make sure the TV is not set to Retail or Demo Mode. Retail mode will wipe the TV settings after 5 minutes and will not save any TV channels after scanning. Follow the menu path below to check:
- 2018 NU/Q/LS Models - Settings > General > System Manager > Usage Mode > Select Home Mode
- 2017 M/MU/Q/LS Models - Settings > General > System Manager > Usage Mode > Select Home Mode
- 2016 K/KU/KS Models – Settings > System > Expert Settings > Usage Mode > Select Home Mode
- 2015 J/JU/JS Models - MENU > Support Use Mode > Select Home Use
- 2014 H/HU/F Models - MENU > Support > Use Mode > Select Home Use
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.