How to update an App in Samsung Smart TV?
Please note: Apps that have an update available are indicated with a small white arrow on a blue background. E.g. Chili.
Please note: All Apps requiring update will do so with a progress bar.
Follow below steps to Turn on App Automatic Update feature in Samsung Smart TV
1. Press the Home button on your One Remote.
2. Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select APPS.
3. Select Options (mostly option is available at the top right of the screen) .
4. To turn on Auto Update, select Auto Update: ON.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .