Take a look at the 3D Settings Menu in Samsung Smart 3D TV.
Here is a look at the Samsung TV 3D Settings Menu.
● 3D Mode : Allows for detailed management of 3D setting paramenters, including deactivating the 3D feature, 2D-to-3D conversion, and more (refer to e-Manual for more details).
● 3D Perspective : Adjusts the 3D perspective (relationship between objects).
● Depth : Adjust the depth of the 3D image.
● L/R Change : Reverses left and right eye image data.
● 3D to 2D : Converts 3D content to 2D. If you are finding that watch a particular piece of 3D content is uncomfortable, you can display it in 2D instead.
● 3D Auto View : Sets the TV to automatically detect incoming 3D signals.
● 3D Light Control : Provides additional brightness presets to compensate for the 3D darkening effect when using some 3D glasses.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .