What is an HDMI InstaPort technology in Samsung Smart TV's?
Samsung's Smart TV InstaPort technology allows the digital television to perform simultaneous background HDCP(High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) authentication with all connected source devices connected via HDMI cable. When a new input HDMI source is selected by the viewer, the HDCP authentication has already been performed and the newly selected HDMI source can begin streaming content immediately. The time required to switch between HDMI inputs is reduced to less than one second.
(TV displaying switching of HDMI source with InstaPort and without InstaPort)
Advantage with InstaPort in Samsung TV :
● InstaPort technology makes the TV viewing experience more enjoyable.
● Allow consumers to more quickly access their HDMI connected entertainment devices.
● Reduces delay when switching between the source devices connected to HDMI port.
● Performs HDCP authentication with all the sources connected to HDMI port.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .