What is Energy Saving feature in Samsung TV?
The Energy Saving feature in Samsung Smart TV adjusts the brightness of your TV to reduce Power Consumption. It can also help to reduce eye fatigue especially in dim and dark room. This feature is available in Eco Solution option of Samsung Smart TV. There are Five settings in Energy Saving feature : Off, Low, Medium, High, Picture Off.
Options available in Energy Saving mode :
● Off : It provides brightest picture, no power reduction.
● Low : Slightly reduces the screen brightness. You can set Low when TV is in slightly dim room.
● Medium : Significantly reduces the screen brightness. You can set Medium when TV is in moderatly lit room.
● High : Greatly reduces the screen brightness.You can set High when TV is in dark room.
● Picture Off : Completely reduces the screen brightness. Picture will not be visible and it saves much power.
To know about how to reduce Power Consumption in Samsung Smart TV CLICK HERE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.