What is Energy Saving in Samsung H series TV(UA40H6400)?
The Energy Saving feature in Samsung Smart TV adjusts the brightness of your TV to reduce Power Consumption. It can also help to reduce eye fatigue especially in dim and dark room. This feature is available in Eco Solution option of Samsung Smart TV. There are Five settings in Energy Saving feature : Off, Low, Medium, High, Picture Off. You can easily select a brightness setting from the list to reduce the TV's power consumption.
Options available in Energy Saving mode :
● Off : It provides brightest picture, no power reduction.
● Low : Slightly reduces the screen brightness. You can set Low when TV is in slightly dim room.
● Medium : Significantly reduces the screen brightness. You can set Medium when TV is in moderatly lit room.
● High : Greatly reduces the screen brightness.You can set High when TV is in dark room.
● Picture Off : Completely reduces the screen brightness. Picture will not be visible and it saves much power.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .