What is Motion Lightening in Samsung H Series TV?
In your Samsung TV, when Motion Lightenting feature is set to On, the TV automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen in response to the brightness of the room. That works in below mentioned ways :
● In Bright room light : The screen brightens.
● In Dim room light : The screen dims.
Below mentioned are few conditions to be taken care of while using Motion Lightening in Samsung TV as follows :
● Only available in Standard mode.
● This feature is not supported in 3D mode.
● When you change the Backlight / Cell Light, Contrast, or Brightness, the TV sets Motion Lighting to Off.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .