What is Motion Lightening in Samsung H Series TV?
In your Samsung TV, when Motion Lightenting feature is set to On, the TV automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen in response to the brightness of the room. That works in below mentioned ways :
● In Bright room light : The screen brightens.
● In Dim room light : The screen dims.
Below mentioned are few conditions to be taken care of while using Motion Lightening in Samsung TV as follows :
● Only available in Standard mode.
● This feature is not supported in 3D mode.
● When you change the Backlight / Cell Light, Contrast, or Brightness, the TV sets Motion Lighting to Off.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .