What is Samsung SMART TV?
Samsung SMART TV is a television set with integrated Internet capabilities that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a basic television set. SMART TV acts as an information appliance or the computer system from a handheld computer integrated within a television set unit. SMART TV often allows the user to install and run more advanced applications based on a specific platform.
( Samsung Smart TV )
The two main features of Samsung Smart TV are :
- Smart TV delivers media content from other computers or network attached storage devices on your network like photos, movies and music using either a DLNA service program like Windows Media Player on your PC or NAS, or via iTunes.
- To provide access to Internet-based services including traditional broadcast TV channels, games, social networking, and other multimedia applications.
Benefits of Samsung Smart TV :
- Smart TV devices enable consumers to view all of the advanced services on their flat screen TV, via a single device.
- Smart TV also provides consumers with access to user-generated content either stored on an external hard drive, or cloud storage, and to a range of advanced interactive services and Internet applications, such as YouTube.
- Users will also have access to Social Networking Contents ( Facebook, Twitter).
To know more about features in SMART HUB of Samsung E Series SMART TV CLICK HERE.
To know more about Skype in Samsung SMART TV CLICK HERE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .