What is the role of subwoofer's linking ID in Samsung Sound Bars?
The Samsung subwoofer's linking ID is set at the factory so the Sound bar and subwoofer should link automatically when the Sound bar is powered on. However, if the link indicator does not light when the Sound bar and subwoofer are both powered on or if your Sound bar has been serviced recently, then you need to follow the procedure to set the ID and link.
Required items and devices to set the ID and link are as follows :
● You will need a small, pointed object such as a paper clip.
● You will need the included Sound bar remote control.
● Clear any obstacles between the Sound bar and the subwoofer.
● Plug the power cord of both Sound bar and subwoofer.
● Power off the Sound bar if on, and leave off.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .