Why does Samsung TV screen turn dark while watching?
There may be several possible reasons that can cause dark image in your Samsung TV screen. Screen can become dark due bad broadcast transmission.
Some major causes for dark image are mentioned below :
● It may be caused by changed picture setting.
● If all channel has different brightness of screen, it would be due to different broadcast programs.
● If the screen mode is set as a movie mode, the screen might be dark.
● Screen mode is a function by which users can adjust the brightness of screen.
● You can choose custom mode, standard mode, natural mode, or movie mode. Change the screen mode to the standard mode.
● The screen may be dark if it is under power saving mode. Turn off the power saving mode.
CLICK HERE to know how to turn off power saving mode in Samsung TV.
( DIsplay goes dark )
To determine the issue refer below :
● It can be caused by weak signal strength and signal quality of connected device.
● You need to check the connected device.
● You may check the connected cable and replace if caused by cable.
● It can be adjusted by the picture settings from Menu.
● Also check weather TV is running in Power Saving Mode.
● Press Menu key from remote control and check on screen display.
● There might be a broadcasting problem change the channel and check by other channels.
● You can also perform Self Diagnosis.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .