How to set up AV SYNC in Audio setting?
Setting the AV SYNC
Video may look slower than the audio if it is connected to a digital TV. If this occurs, adjust the audio delay time to match the video.
1. In Stop mode, press the MENU button.
2. Press the Cursor ▼ button to move to Audio and then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the Cursor ▼ button to move to AV-SYNC and then press the ENTER button.
4. Press the Cursor ▲,▼button to select the AV-SYNC Delay Time and then press the ENTER button.
• You can set the audio delay time between 0 ms and 300 ms. Set it to the optimal status.
- Press the RETURN button to return to the previous level.
- Press the EXIT button to exit the setup screen.
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.