How to use REPEAT PLAY when watching a movie?
To use REPEAT play when watching a movie, please follow the steps below.
Using Repeat playback (BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-RW, DVD-R)
1. During playback, press the REPEAT button on the remote control. Repeat screen appears.
2. Press the ▲▼ buttons to select Chapter or Title.
• Blu-ray Disc/DVD repeats play by chapter or title.
3. To return to normal play, press the REPEAT button again, then press the ▲▼ buttons to select Off.
Depending on the disc, the Repeat function may not be available
Using the A-B Repeat function (BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-VIDEO, DVD-RW, DVD-R)
1. Press the REPEAT A-B button on the remote control during playback.
2. Press the REPEAT A-B button at the point where you want repeat play to start (A).
3. Press the REPEAT A-B button at the point where you want repeat play to stop (B).
4. To return to normal play, press the CANCEL button.
Point B cannot be set until 5 seconds of playback has elapsed from point A.
Please click the submit button below to apply your feedback. If above content is not helping you to solve your issues, you can write down your comment and feedback to us to improve the content. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.