How to clean a mesh filter of water supply hose.
- Turn off the water supply to the washing machine.
- Disconnect the L-shaped arm fitting for the water supply hose from the water supply intake at the back of the machine by turning(A). To prevent water from running out due to the air pressure in the water supply hose, cover the hose connection with a cloth.
- Gently pull out the mesh filter(s) from the water supply intakes using a pair of pliers.
- And rinse they(them)m under running water until they are clean.
- Reinsert the mesh filter(s).
- Reinstall the L-shaped arm fitting in the washing machine.
- Make sure the connections are water tight and turn on the tap.
If you have additional questions or require further assistance, please contact Samsung Customer Care on
0800 SAMSUNG (726 786) to speak to a technical support specialist.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.