How can I use a drying rack in my dryer?
- The drying rack comes along with the appliance for the applicable models only.
- Remove the rack from the drum before you use the dryer for the first time.
- Select the time according to the moisture and weight of the items.
- It may be necessary to reset the timer if a longer drying time is needed.
- The actual cycle time may differ depending on the dryness of the items.
- The actual design and dry level operation may differ depending on the model that you have.
- Please find a manual with the specific model number that you have.
- Excessive drying can damage your laundry.
- Do not drying over the maximum capacity (1.5 kg) on a drying rack. (This may cause of the product to malfunction.)
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.