How to clean your Samsung Microwave
Caution : Never use any type of abrasive cleaner or solvent, such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner on the microwave. Doing so will damage the finish and rust will form. When cleaning the exterior, be careful to not get liquid in the vents of the microwave.
- After cleaning, always rinse all residual cleaner off the surface and dry it thoroughly.
- Do not spray water or cleaner directly on the surface; instead apply a small amount of cleaner on the rag and then clean the surface.
- Always clean up spills and stains as quickly as possible using the simplest method to get the job done. Start by wiping with a damp cloth in the direction of the polish lines and follow up by drying the area to prevent water spots. If that does not work, try a weak solution of dish washing liquid, household ammonia, or a glass cleaner on a soft cleaning cloth. Again, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not, however, mix any of those cleaning agents together.
- Never use steel wool or bleach, or any product containing chlorine, which can damage the protective layer and the metal finish.
- Rinse and dry the surface thoroughly to remove all traces of the cleaning agent and prevent spotting from trace minerals in the water.
- Glass cleaner can leave streaks on the stainless steel finish.
- Harsher chemicals (benzene, thinner, bleach, alcohol, acetone, ammonia) can erode the protective coating that is applied to the surface and could cause an electric shock.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.