How to resolve 4E error on Samsung Washing Machine?
The 4E (4C) error indicates that the washing machine has detected that there is a problem with the water supply.
Most common reason for this error are:
• Water supply valve is blocked by foreign material or kinked water supply hose.
• The water supply valve terminal is not connected
• The warm water and rinse connectors are wrongly connected to each other
• PCB terminal from the drain hose to the detergent drawer is not connected
Follow the below troubleshooting guides to resolve it:
• Make sure the drain hose is inserted properly and is not kinked.
• Make sure the hot and cold water valves are completely open, and the hoses are not kinked.
• Check to see if the water hose mesh filter is not blocked. See the steps below showing you how to do this. You should clean the water hose mesh filter at least twice a year to prevent build up.
How to clean the water hose mesh filter
Follow the below steps to see how to clean a blocked water hose mesh filter.