Tips for Proper Usage of Refrigerator
TIPS FOR PROPER USAGE OF REFRIGERATOR
• In the event of a power failure, call the local office of your Electricity Company and ask how long it is
going to last.
- Most power failures that are corrected within an hour or two will not affect your refrigerator temperatures. However, you should minimize the number of door openings while the power is off.
- Should the power failure last more than 2 hours, remove all ice in the Ice Bucket.
- Should the power failure last more than 24 hours, remove all frozen food.
• If keys are provided with the refrigerator, the keys should be kept out of the reach of children and not in vicinity of the appliance.
• The appliance might not operate consistently (possibility of temperature becoming too warm in refrigerator) when sited for an extended period of time below the cold end of the range of temperature for which the refrigerating appliance is designed.
• Do not store food which spoils easily at low temperature, such as bananas, melons.
• Your appliance is frost free, which means there is no need to manually defrost your appliance, as this will be carried out automatically.
• Temperature rising during the defrost can comply with ISO requirement. But if you want to prevent an undue rise in the temperature of the frozen food while defrosting the appliance, please wrap the frozen food in several layers of newspaper.
• Any increase in temperature of frozen food during defrosting can shorten its storage life.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.