What is Turbo Mode?
Turbo function will be helpful to cool or heat your room quickly and effectively by operating at the maximum fan speed for 30 minutes.
How to select turbo mode
1. Turn on the air conditioner.
2. Press the Power button on the remote control.
3. Set the operating mode.
4. Press the Turbo button on the remote control until Turbo indicator appears on the remote control display.
5. The air conditioner operates in Auto fan speed and automatically adjusts the temperature according to the current room temperature.
6. The unit operates for 30 minutes and then operates in the last used mode or in Auto mode if Dry/Fan mode is the last used mode.
Can not change temperature and fan settings in this mode.
Turbo function is only available in Auto/Cool mode. If Turbo function is selected in Dry/Fan mode, operating mode is changed into Auto.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019