Connecting Samsung Galaxy Watch to a Mobile Device
To connect your Galaxy Watch to a Mobile Device, install the Galaxy Wearable App on the Mobile Device. Depending on your Mobile Device, you can download the Galaxy Wearable App from the following places:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps, Play Store
• Other Android devices: Play Store
Please note: You cannot install the Galaxy Wearable App on the Mobile Devices that do not support Galaxy Watch syncing. Ensure that your Mobile Device is compatible with a Galaxy Watch
On Galaxy Watch
If you want to use your Galaxy Watch without connecting it to a mobile device, refer to Using the Galaxy Watch without a mobile device.
On Mobile Device
• Connection methods and screen may vary depending on your Mobile Device and software version
• The Galaxy Watch is smaller than normal Mobile Devices so the network quality may be lower, especially in areas with weak signals or poor reception.
When using your Galaxy Watch without connecting to a Mobile Device and a Bluetooth connection is unavailable, your cellular network or Internet connection may be poor or become disconnected
• When you connect your Galaxy Watch to a Mobile Device for the first time after resetting it, the Galaxy Watch’s battery may drain more quickly while syncing data, such as contacts
• Supported Mobile Devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider,and device manufacturer
You can receive calls and messages on your Galaxy Watch without Mobile Device, and also use various other services through the mobile network after activating it.
• Check that the service providers of your Galaxy Watch and mobile device are the same. The connection method may vary depending on the service provider and region
• The Mobile Device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network
• You can activate the mobile network only when using a Mobile Device running the Android operating system 5.0 or later and with 1.5 GB of RAM or more
• If the mobile network cannot be activated properly, contact your service provider
• While connecting your Galaxy Watch to the Mobile Device, activate the mobile network on the mobile service for your watch screen
• On the Galaxy Watch’s Apps screen, tap Settings > Connections > Mobile networks and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection
• Launch Galaxy Wearable on your Mobile Device, tap Settings > Mobile networks, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection
Connecting the Galaxy Watch to a new mobile device
When you connect the Galaxy Watch to your new mobile device, on-screen instructions will ask you to reset the Galaxy Watch.
Make sure you back up any important data stored in your Galaxy Watch before connecting your Galaxy Watch to a new mobile device.
For more information about backing up your Galaxy Watch, refer to Backing up and restoring data.
The connection between your Galaxy Watch and your mobile device will end. After a light reset, it will automatically enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
If the mobile device you want to connect to is already connected to another device, launch Galaxy Wearable on your mobile device and tap → Connect new device to connect with a new device.
Connecting Galaxy Watch remotely
Your Galaxy Watch and mobile device are connected via Bluetooth. When a Bluetooth connection is not available, you can
remotely connect the Galaxy Watch to your mobile device by using your Samsung account via the mobile network or the Wi-Fi network.
This allows you to continue receiving notifications from your mobile device.
This feature is automatically activated when you connect to your mobile device via Bluetooth for the first time.
If this feature is not turned on, launch Galaxy Wearable on your Mobile Device and follow these steps:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019