Galaxy Note 8 : How to use a Live message command?
Instead of a text message, you can create and send a unique message by recording your actions while handwriting or drawing a live message and saving it as an animated file.
To use Live Message Command feature on your Galaxy Note 8, follow the steps below.
• BACKGROUND : Change the background image. You can also select an image from Gallery.
• When you reach the maximum capacity that can be saved as a live message, you cannot write or draw more strokes.
• The live message will be saved in Gallery as an animated GIF file and it will be attached to the current message.
Create a GIF
To create a GIF after writing a Live message, it takes some time to convert a message to a GIF file; depending on the number of strokes, it may take a minimum of three seconds up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
You can also share live messages using other sharing methods.
• Select a live message in Gallery and tap Share.
• On other screens rather than the message composition screen, open the Air command, tap Live message, create a live message, and then tap SHARE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.