Galaxy Note 8 : How to use a Live message command?
Instead of a text message, you can create and send a unique message by recording your actions while handwriting or drawing a live message and saving it as an animated file.
To use Live Message Command feature on your Galaxy Note 8, follow the steps below.
• BACKGROUND : Change the background image. You can also select an image from Gallery.
• When you reach the maximum capacity that can be saved as a live message, you cannot write or draw more strokes.
• The live message will be saved in Gallery as an animated GIF file and it will be attached to the current message.
Create a GIF
To create a GIF after writing a Live message, it takes some time to convert a message to a GIF file; depending on the number of strokes, it may take a minimum of three seconds up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
You can also share live messages using other sharing methods.
• Select a live message in Gallery and tap Share.
• On other screens rather than the message composition screen, open the Air command, tap Live message, create a live message, and then tap SHARE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019