Galaxy S6: How to pin applications to the screen?
You can pin an application to the screen of your device. This feature locks your device so the person using it has access to only the pinned application. Pinning an application also prevents other applications and features from causing interruptions, and it keeps you from accidentally exiting the application.
Turn On Pin Windows
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Lock screen and security .
Note: It may be necessary to scroll down and touch Lock screen and security under the Personal tab.
4. Touch Other security settings.
5. Scroll to and touch Pin windows.
6. Touch the slider to turn Pin windows on .
Pin an Application to the Screen
With the Pin windows feature turned on, you can pin an application to your screen.
Important: Calling, messaging, and other functions may not be available while an application is pinned to the screen. Access to other applications will be prevented.
1. Open the application you want to pin and touch the Recents key.
2. Touch in the bottom-right corner of the application window.
3. Review the information about pinning applications and touch START.
4. The application will pin to the screen, and your device will display the Application locked on screen message.
Unpin an Application
Touch and hold the Recents key and Back key on your device simultaneously.
The application will unpin from the screen, and your device will display the Application no longer locked on screen message.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
1-800-10-7267864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-7267864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
* For any printer related enquiries please visit HP website .
Face to Face Support
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.