How can I set Password Lock(numeric device lock)?
Password lock is provided by Microsoft to keep the security of device. After setting up the password, the device can be accessed only by the password.
To set the Password for your device, please follow
1. Go to ‘Settings’ from ‘Main Menu’
2. Select ‘Basic Settings’
3. Click ‘Security’
4. Click ‘Password Lock’
5. Set password and then press ‘Ok’ on the top right hand corner
6. Edit a hint for your password for future use
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.