How to activate and reset Galaxy Watch?
To activate Galaxy Watch, you need a phone with Android version 5.0 or later and RAM 1.5 GB or over / iPhone 5 or later with iOS version 9 or later.
Activate Galaxy Watch
• To turn on your Galaxy Watch, press and hold the side lower button until you see the Samsung logo
• If your Galaxy Watch doesn’t turn on, please make sure your Galaxy Watch is charged
• If Galaxy Wearable application is not installed on your Mobile Device, download it from Samsung Apps or Google Play
• Bring Galaxy Watch closer to the Mobile Device. Wait for the Search and once the new Galaxy Watch message appears on your Mobile Device, tap Connect
• Read the Terms and Conditions and check Agree to all or on each agreements, then tap Next to continue
If your Galaxy Watch is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Home key (Power key) for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
If this does not solve the problem (i.e. the device still sometimes freezes after rebooting it as described above), perform a factory data reset.
Please note: Before performing the factory data reset, remember to back up all important data stored in the Galaxy Watch
On the Apps screen, tap (Settings) → General → Reset
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.